Last updated: June 28, 2023
Welcome to socialIND!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of socialind.com’s Website, located at https://localhost and socialIND app; hereafter “socialind.com”, “socialind.com Website”, “socialind.com App”, “socialIND App” refers to socialIND.
By accessing this website and/or app we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use socialIND if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on socialIND and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, socialIND and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on socialIND. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from socialIND for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from socialIND
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from socialIND
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from socialIND
- Redistribute content from socialIND
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of socialIND offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the platforms. socialIND does not filter, edit, publish or review Post(s)/Comment(s) prior to their presence on the platforms. Post(s)/Comment(s) do not reflect the views and opinions of socialIND,its agents and/or affiliates. Post(s)/Comment(s) reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, socialIND shall not be liable for the Post(s)/Comment(s) or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Post(s)/Comment(s) on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Post(s)/Comment(s) on socialIND and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Post(s)/Comment(s) do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Post(s)/Comment(s) do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Post(s)/Comment(s) do not contain any views, opinions and statements about Religion, Race, Caste, Politics, Government, Gender Discrimination or anything which reflects discriminatory, defamatory, offensive, indecent and/or unlawful behaviour.
- The Post(s)/Comment(s) will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant socialIND a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Post(s)/Comment(s) in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to socialIND without prior written approval (organizations list 1):
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to socialIND in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to socialIND.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other information on socialIND so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations (organizations list 2):
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- entertainment portals and platforms;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us and/or illegal record elsewhere; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of socialIND; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page upon approval from socialIND authority so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in organizations list 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or follow Contact Us page. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to socialIND, and a list of the URLs on socialIND to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name “socialIND”; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of socialIND being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of socialIND logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around socialIND and/or it’s any pages and/or part.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website and/or App that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Please read Privacy Policies on below locations:
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from socialIND
If you find any link on socialIND that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on socialIND is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that socialIND remains available or that the material on socialIND is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to socialIND and the use of socialIND. Nothing in this disclaimer will exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law of the land (in our case law set by Govt. of India).
As long as socialIND and the information and services on socialIND are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Any dispute or legal matter should be initiated, filed, executed, heard and concluded under the jurisdiction of court of Satara (located in Maharashtra, India).